Studio members get 24/7 studio access to work independently on our equipment. Because membership is uninstructed, those with less than 2 years of ceramic experience must take 3 classes at Cascade before becoming a member to ensure your safety and happiness working independently.
Those with 2 or more years of ceramics experience should take one class with us before becoming a member in order to get acquainted with the studio. Some exceptions may be made depending on cone 6 glaze and studio equipment use experience.
If you meet these requirements, email us at email@example.com to join the waitlist for a studio membership or schedule a tour of the studio!
Studio amenities for members:
- Studio members have access to 23 Shimpo Whisper pottery wheels(12 during class times), tools, slab roller, extruder, banding wheels, stamps & texture tools, 10+ cone 6 glazes, an awesome artist community and more!
- Glazes and firings are included in the cost of membership. Kilns are carefully loaded/unloaded by our staff throughout the week.
- No need to schedule your studio visits.
- 25% off classes and workshops.
- One 48x18x16 shelf to store projects, clay, tools and any other supplies.
Minimum age to sign up is 18. Thank you.